12/30/2010

Announcing Katrina Dreamer Interviews!


I'm so excited to announce that starting the first week of January, I will be posting biweekly interviews with some truly amazing people. These are individuals who are tapped in. They're connected to nature, dreams, non-ordinary states, consciousness. And they're doing fabulous work in the world. I wanted to share their gifts and give them a platform to speak about the importance of nature and how it connects to their work.

On January 5, the Katrina Dreamer Interviews series begins. It's going to rock! The series will post every other Wednesday, so make sure to check back to see what amazing person I'm featuring next.

And if you know someone who should be included in this series (or if you feel your own work deserves some recognition) pop me an email at katrina at katrinadreamer dot com.

No comments: