9/30/2008

Feeling the Love

Today, I want to say thank you.

Thank you to everyone who voted for my photo (the one decorating this post) in the Etsy Challenge last week, making me the winner in the photography category. (Now I'm up for weekly grand champion! Go over and vote, if you've got a minute.)

Thank you to Aevan who featured my fairy photo in her blog on Monday!

Thank you to all those who feature my photos in their treasuries on Etsy. I've been on the front page of Etsy three times in the last week and it just warms my heart that people are finding out about my shop because of the kindness of others. I am grateful to Etsy for coming up with such a fabulous means of promotion within the site.

Thank you to Ken & Charlotte of Paper Street for featuring me in their newsletter last week.

Thanks to my fellow POE members for featuring me twice on the blog in the last couple of weeks.

Thanks to Tara of Combustion Glassworks for creating the Sonoma Artisan Faire...I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to be part of what promises to be a dynamic show!

And finally, thanks to everyone who is stopping by this blog, cheering me on, and encouraging me not to give up on my dreams. You are all in my heart.

No comments: