Although I've struggled for many months, I had huge breakthroughs in June.
- I came to terms with my divorce, probably my biggest accomplishment.
- I finished a final project for my degree that I will now turn into a book.
- I graduated from JFKU with a Masters in Consciousness and Transformative Studies (woo hoo!).
- I created a business plan for the business I hope to roll out in the next year.
- I landed a TA position for the Planetary Psychology class taught by Dr. Craig Chalquist at JFKU this summer, one of the best classes I ever had at JFKU.
- Craig offered me a TA position in the new Ecotherapy Certificate at JFKU and I will help launch the program in the fall (this is seriously exciting).
- I sent emails and letters and had meetings that led to several upcoming events.
Here's a sampling of the fabulous events I'm participating in...there will be more to share soon.
- I'm giving 30-minute dreamwork and intuitive readings at Terra's Temple Day of Renewal, June 24, 12:30-4:30 p.m., in Oakland. $9 for members, $24 for non-members, no one turned away for lack of funds.
- I'm partnering with the Powers of Place Initiative to create an interactive event about connecting with nature that we hope to launch sometime this summer...stay tuned for more on this!
- I'm speaking, along with my friend Eileen, at a fabulous wine country event on August 22 planned by my friend Julieann. The day includes a winery tour, catered sack lunch and dinner from a biodynamic farm, and close interaction with the land. I am thrilled to be a part of it. I'm sending more information about this in my newsletter and I will post here as soon as I know more.