6/30/2010

Saying Yes

The month of June allowed me to realize that when you accept what the universe has in store for you, it does a celebratory dance and showers you with goodness.

Although I've struggled for many months, I had huge breakthroughs in June.
  1. I came to terms with my divorce, probably my biggest accomplishment.
  2. I finished a final project for my degree that I will now turn into a book.
  3. I graduated from JFKU with a Masters in Consciousness and Transformative Studies (woo hoo!).
  4. I created a business plan for the business I hope to roll out in the next year.
  5. I landed a TA position for the Planetary Psychology class taught by Dr. Craig Chalquist at JFKU this summer, one of the best classes I ever had at JFKU.
  6. Craig offered me a TA position in the new Ecotherapy Certificate at JFKU and I will help launch the program in the fall (this is seriously exciting).
  7. I sent emails and letters and had meetings that led to several upcoming events.
It's like a red carpet rolled out just for me, a divine path that puts my work center stage. It feels amazing.

Here's a sampling of the fabulous events I'm participating in...there will be more to share soon.
  • I'm giving 30-minute dreamwork and intuitive readings at Terra's Temple Day of Renewal, June 24, 12:30-4:30 p.m., in Oakland. $9 for members, $24 for non-members, no one turned away for lack of funds.
  • I'm partnering with the Powers of Place Initiative to create an interactive event about connecting with nature that we hope to launch sometime this summer...stay tuned for more on this!
  • I'm speaking, along with my friend Eileen, at a fabulous wine country event on August 22 planned by my friend Julieann. The day includes a winery tour, catered sack lunch and dinner from a biodynamic farm, and close interaction with the land. I am thrilled to be a part of it. I'm sending more information about this in my newsletter and I will post here as soon as I know more.
It all feels a little surreal. I say to myself, "Can it really be this easy?" And then I laugh. Of course it can: it already is! I have never felt this alive or ready to be who I truly am. Look out, world! Here I come.

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

67 Not Out (Mike Perry) said...

Loved the first sentence of your post - how right - as long as we play our part as well, of course. It really can be a wonderful world.
Good luck,
Mike.

Katrina said...

I agree: as long as we play our part. Thanks, Mike.

d page said...

Congratulations, Katrina! Beautiful!