3/29/2010

Reappearing

It's been a long, long time. I took a more-than-three-month hiatus from the Web in order to get my bearings. I needed all that time to be with myself, to go within, to listen.

During my absence I went through another surgery and had time during recovery to rest, contemplate, and re-evaluate. I finally slowed down enough to really listen to what my body and soul wanted me to hear. And so, great changes are afoot.

In the next few months, I'll be graduating, leaving my home of five years (and my house of more than three years), and seeking out new horizons. Although I've been saying this for a long time, (since everything went wonky with Denise's Mold five years ago) it is time for me to truly follow my passions. I pay the idea a lot of lip service, and I do little things here and there, but this time I mean to take a giant leap forward. What exactly that means is TBA.

I do know that my final project is shaping up into a book. I also know that I must write, photograph, teach, and spend copious time in nature. I must work with children in some capacity. I must continue indulging my artist. I must work with dreams and myth and archetype. I must continue doing intuitive readings. It's all vital. Just how all these puzzle pieces (and a few more) fit together is the conundrum.

I hope to do much more with this blog as well. There it is, written in plain English for the wide world to see, and so I can't ignore it. Look for more of my words and images to come.

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Jo C. said...

Sending blessings for your continued healing and strength and congrats for your unfolding. I'm excited to see all you have to offer, esp. in the dream and archetype realm!

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Glad you're back!

Katrina said...

Thanks all!