10/20/2008

A Lovely Place on the Web

I am so happy to announce the launch of the Design Style Guide web site! I am part of this dynamic and eclectic team on Etsy, and I think the members in charge of creating our web presence have done a fabulous job.

The site is meant as a place for decorators, home stagers, and interior designers to find delicious handmade items and also as a place where artists like me can showcase their items. I have found that being part of this team has brought me excellent exposure and also a great deal of inspiration because there are so many talented artists involved!

You can view my listings here and here. If you're an artist and you want more exposure, even if you don't sell on Etsy, check out the group and consider joining. And if you're looking for amazing handmade gifts for Christmas, you'll find a treasure-trove of items on the site.

No comments: